Anti Social Social Club x Hot Wheels Tee
The Anti Social Social Club (ASSC) x Hot Wheels Tee is a t-shirt designed and produced by the streetwear brand Anti Social Social Club in collaboration with Hot Wheels, a popular brand of die-cast toy cars. The t-shirt features the iconic graphics and designs from both brands, with Hot Wheels-themed designs, and both brand’s logos prominently displayed on the front. The t-shirt is made from high-quality materials and it is available in different colors.
Anti Social Social Club, founded by Neek Lurk, is a streetwear brand known for its controversial and provocative designs, often featuring bold graphics and bright colors. Their clothing is known for its high-quality materials and construction.
Hot Wheels, is a brand of die-cast toy cars, first introduced by Mattel in 1968. It’s become a cultural phenomenon with a large fan base among children and adults alike.
The Vlone Anti Social Social Club x Hot Wheels Tee is a unique and stylish t-shirt that appeals to fans of both streetwear and Hot Wheels. The high-quality materials provide comfort and durability while the color options give the t-shirt a sleek and stylish look. The graphics and designs from both brands add a touch of nostalgia and street style. The t-shirt can be paired with a variety of different clothing items to create a unique and stylish streetwear look.
- 80% cotton, 20% polyester
- Twin needle stitching detailing
- Double fabric hoodie
- soft and warm
- long sleeves
- Regular Fit
- Embroidery At Front
- Unique Design
- Casual Style
Shipping & Return
- Shipments go all over the world.
- Time period (10-15) business days) for delivery.
- We respect our customers! If you are not satisfied with your order after receiving our products, you have a choice to exchange and return.
- We’ll ship again your choice. Returned or exchange orders ought to be received within 10-15 days in extraordinary condition; washed, worn, or used things won’t be accepted and customers pay expenses shipping of exchange & return. import charges are non-refundable.