Gucci Band Varsity Jacket – Purple
Gucci Mane (born Radric Delantic Davis on February 12, 1980) is an American rapper and record executive. As part of the Atlanta hip hop scene, he was a pioneer of trap music along with T.I. and Young Jeezy during the 2000s and 2010s. Gucci Mane made his debut with Trap House in 2005, followed by his second album, Hard to Kill, in 2006. A smooth quilted lining and soft lambskin sleeves add a luxe finish to this pure wool blazer. You can purchase this feature jacket at vloneshop.ltd.
Fabric & Care
- 100% Wool
- Contrast stitching
- Classic collar
- Front button fastening
- Long sleeves
- Two sides slit pockets
- Buttoned cuffs
- Straight hem
- We recommend washing cold, using only non-chlorine bleach, tumble drying low, and ironing warm if needed.
Shipping & Return
- Bank holidays and weekends are not acceptable delivery days.
- Weekends are not a time when customer service is available.
- You need to check each delivery as soon as possible.
- If there is any damage or shortage, it must be reported the same day.
- Return or exchange orders must be received within 10 days in extraordinary condition; clothes that have been washed, worn, or used will not be accepted.
- Import charges are not refundable.
- Customers must pay shipping & return fees.