Thrasher Blue Flame Logo Hoodie -Blue
Thrasher is a skateboarding magazine founded by Eric Swenson and Fausto Vitello in 1981. Articles about skateboarding and music, photography, interviews, and skatepark reviews make up the bulk of this publication. Thrasher began in 1981 as a product of Fausto Vitello and Eric Swenson?s Independent Truck Company, which produced skateboard trucks.
The newly published hoodies have these beautiful Thrasher? Flame logos.
A cotton blend makes this hoodie a versatile upper that can be worn for comfort on cold days. An oversized pullover with a mock neck, ribbed cuffs, and a drawstring to adjust the hood keeps you warm. A soft lining and ribbed cuffs distinguish the Thrasher Blue Flame Logo Hoodie -Blue, which is available in an extensive selection of colors and styles. vloneshop.ltd offers this warm hoodie.
- 80% cotton, 20% polyester
- Twin needle stitching detailing
- Double fabric hoodie
- soft and warm
- long sleeves
- Regular Fit
- Embroidery At Front
- Unique Design
- Casual Style
Shipping & return
- Shipments go all over the world.
- Time period (10-15) business days) for delivery.
- We respect our customers! If you are not satisfied with your order after receiving our products, you have a choice to exchange and return.
- We?ll ship again your choice. Returned or exchange orders ought to be received within 10-15 days in extraordinary condition; washed, worn, or used things won?t be accepted and customers pay expenses shipping of exchange & return. import charges are non-refundable.