Thrasher Flame Logo Hoodie -Green
- In January 1981, Eric Swenson and Fausto Vitello founded the skateboarding magazine, Thrasher.
- Skateboard and music articles, photography, interviews, and skatepark reviews make up the bulk of the publication.
- The thrasher logo signifies the thrasher truck company name on the hoodie.
- Hoodie with the mythical Thrasher Logo serigraphy on the front.
- Embroidered Thrasher logo looks amazing.
- Whether you?re attending a party, a date, an outing, or a picnic, you can wear it.
- vloneshop.ltd offers the latest collection of Thrasher hoodies.
- You can buy this Thrasher Flame Logo Hoodie -Green at vloneshop.ltd.
- 80% cotton, 20% polyester
- Twin needle stitching detailing
- Double fabric hoodie
- Kangaroo Pocket
- soft and warm
- long sleeves
- For best results, we recommend washing cold, only using non-chlorine bleach, tumble drying low, and ironing warm if necessary.
- Wash similar clothes at the same time
- You should turn your clothing inside out before you wash them.
Shipping & return
Toggle content goes here, click edit button to change this text.