A brief history of Product
- Thrasher is a skateboarding magazine founded by Eric Swenson and Fausto Vitello in 1981.
- Articles about skateboarding and music, photography, interviews, and skatepark reviews make up the bulk of this publication.
- Thrasher began in 1981 as a product of Fausto Vitello and Eric Swenson?s Independent Truck Company, which produced skateboard trucks.
- The product is the result of collaboration between Thrasher and Flame.
- Embroidered Thrasher logo looks amazing with high flame.
- Whether you?re attending a party, a date, an outing, or a picnic, you can wear it.
- vloneshop.ltd offers the latest collection of Thrasher hoodies.
- You can buy this Thrasher Flame Logo Hoodie -Red at vloneshop.ltd.
- 80% cotton, 20% polyester
- Twin needle stitching detailing
- Double fabric hoodie
- Kangaroo Pocket
- soft and warm
- long sleeves
- For best results, we recommend washing cold, only using non-chlorine bleach, tumble drying low, and ironing warm if necessary.
- Wash similar clothes at the same time
- You should turn your clothing inside out before you wash them.
Shipping & return
- Shipments go all over the world.
- Time period (10-15) business days) for delivery.
- We respect our customers! If you are not satisfied with your order after receiving our products, you have a choice to exchange and return.
- We?ll ship again your choice. Returned or exchange orders ought to be received within 10-15 days in extraordinary condition; washed, worn, or used things won?t be accepted and customers pay expenses shipping of exchange & return. import charges are non-refundable.