Tupac All Eyez on Me Black Pullover Hoodie – Black
- The estate of Tupac Shakur is celebrating Pride Month with a new merchandise collection.
- 2Pac?s fourth studio album, All Eyez on Me, was released during his lifetime.
- Released on February 13, 1996, by Death Row Records and Interscope Records.
- All Eyez on Me, in general, celebrates living the ?Thug Lifestyle? without apology.
- There are occasional reminiscences about past and present friends, but the movie moves away from the social and political consciousness of 2Pacalypse Now.
- Whether you?re attending a party, a date, an outing, or a picnic, you can wear it.
- Vlone offers the latest collection of Tupac All Eyez on Me Black Pullover Hoodie ? Black.
Material & Care
- 80% Cotton/20% Polyester
- Contrast stitching
- Classic collar
- Long sleeves
- Four Front pockets
- Buttoned cuffs
- Straight hem
- We recommend washing cold, using only non-chlorine bleach, tumble drying low, and ironing warm if needed.
Shipping & Return
- Shipments go all over the world.
- Time period (10-15) business days) for delivery.
- We respect our customers! If you are not satisfied with your order after receiving our products, you have a choice to exchange and return.
- We?ll ship again your choice. Returned or exchange orders ought to be received within 10-15 days in extraordinary condition; washed, worn, or used things won?t be accepted and customers pay expenses shipping of exchange & return. import charges are non-refundable.